Monday, October 31, 2011

David Freese : Most Valuable Pumpkin Script


David Freese : Most Valuable Pumpkin Script

In an unprecedented move of bravado and fearlessness, Chief Crazy
Captain Christo decided to pay Saint Louis Cardinals third baseman and
recent Most Valuable Player in the 2011 World Series David Freese a
visit.  The Saint Louis Cardinals had just beaten the Texas Rangers in a
thrilling 7 game series .  David Freese had just been named Most Valuable
Player of the series by Commissioner Bud Selig and had finished up with all
his interviews for the night.  Chief Crazy Captain Christo disguised himself as
the LAST ORANGE BASEBALL ONFIELD reporter who carried with him a
Blinding Orange Camera Light and asked David Freese a few questions. 
For this conversation, David Freese will be known as PS 23 and Chief Crazy
Captain Christo will be known as LOBO LOCO.  ENJOY!

PS 23 : Wow, hey who keeps shining that bright orange light in my eyes. Would
you quit it I am blinded by the light!

LOBO LOCO : Mr Freese? David Freese?  Can I get you to answer a few questions for
the folks back home in Minnesota? 

PS 23: Minnesota? I’m not from Minnesota!  Besides which weren’t the Twins like
losers of 99 games this year?  ( JOE MAUER aka JOE COOL, did you hear what he just
said)

LOBO LOCO : Yeah so what’s your point.

PS 23: What’s my point? Are you kidding me? What’s my point? I was just named
MVP of the 2011 World Series baby!  I don’t want to talk about the Twins.  Are we
through here?

LOBO LOCO : Three more questions for you and then I will let you go as I am sure Jay
Leno is way more important.

PS 23 : OK Cool bro. Ask away.

LOBO LOCO : Seeing how you were just named the 2011 World Series MVP, what would
the MVP tell LINUS VAN PELT about wasting his time in the Pumpkin Patch waiting up all
night for the Great Pumpkin.

PS 23 : I’d tell that BLOCKHEAD to get his head in the game.  You can’t become the MVP of
the World Series by waiting around for your dream to come true.

LOBO LOCO:  That’s good advice Mr. Freese.  Next question for you.  All right, let’s go back
if we could to game 6 and it’s the bottome of the 9th inning and the count is one ball and two
strikes.  One more strike and the Texas Rangers are World Series champions for the first time
in their team’s history.  You hit a triple.  Here let’s take a look.



LOBO LOCO ( continues) Now, it’s a well known fact that I have been looking for Penelope
Cruz for a long time in the Great Pumpkin Letters and it looked to me like Nelson Cruz
communicated to me that NOPE PENELOPE is not here Chief Crazy Captain Christo.  So,
instead of concentrating on catching the ball, he missed your routine hit and you get a
triple.  That’s how I see it.  Nelson Cruz should have been named MVP of the World Series
for MISSING VALUABLE POPUP.

PS 23 : What? ( Rob Zombie’s song thumping in the background!)

LOBO LOCO : That was just a little CRAZY humor. I’m just kidding.  No, I just want to bring you
to the moment where it is the bottom of the eleventh inning, you lead off the inning with your
now infamous solo home run to win the game.  Here is my question for you.  Did you know
that by some weird ass coincidence,David and Goliath, PSALM 23 AND a band who went by the name of
GRATEFUL DEAD predicted you would hit that home run?

PS 23: What? ( again Rob Zombie’s song is still thumping in the background)
Grateful Dead? PSALM 23 from the Bible? David and Goliath? What are you trying to say?  That I
am in the Bible?  This is too crazy for me!  Give me some proof.

LOBO LOCO : As far as the Bible is concerned, the 23rd Psalm goes like this:
23   The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2     He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still
waters.
3     He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the path of righteousness for
his name’s sake.
4     Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no
evil:  for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5     Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:  thou
anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6     Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I
will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Now, your number is 23 and there are 6 verses in the PSALM with the 6
being Game 6.  Are you following me David?

PS 23 ( eyes riveted on Chief Crazy Captain Christo as he explains the TRUTH )
Yeah, go on Chief Crazy Captain Christo.  This is getting interesting.

LOBO LOCO : David and Goliath , this one is a little bit more complicated so bear
with me here.  Because Goliath was a Giant , we have to go back a year to
Edgar Renteria.  There’s a song named Touch of Gray by the band Grateful Dead
that goes,  I know the rent is in arrears, the dog has not been fed in years….
It’s even worse than it appears. 

PS 23 : What does that have to do with David and Goliath?  I’m not exactly sure but
didn’t David take a stone out of his sling and hit Goliath in the middle of the forehead
to kill him.   Oh wait, I get it.  You’re saying my Louisville Slugger, is like the sling…

LOBO LOCO : SLING === Slugger Louisville In Nailing Goliath === SLING === Saint
Louis’s Incredibly Nice Guy  FOREHEAD would be Center Field in Saint Louis. BOOM!

PS 23 : Stop it you are going to make me cry!

LOBO LOCO : There’s no crying in baseball.  And finally again the band GRATEFUL DEAD
in Alabama Getaway, didn’t you have to walk away from Alabama before you finally
arrived back to your home in Saint Louis?

PS 23 : This is unbelievable , how did you know that?

LOBO LOCO : Joe Buck and Tim McCarver aren’t the only ones who know baseball you
know.

PS 23:  Hey thanks a lot man.  This has been real enlightening.  But I heard once that you
were never supposed to discuss religion or the Great Pumpkin. 

LOBO LOCO:  That may be true but hear what else is true.  The Living Word of God is not
a religion.  It’s a WAY OF LIFE much like the Orange Race will be! Much like baseball
is to you and your family.

PS 23:  Ok are we done here?  What did you say , the Orange Race?

LOBO LOCO : One last question,  There is something I am organizing called the Orange Race
that will start in Green Bay Wisconsin and go to Colorado Springs in the year 2012.

PS 23 , interrupting Chief Crazy Captain Christo, : Let me guess, you want me to bring my
Corvette along?
LOBO LOCO : No, that’s not it.  You will be playing baseball again and I’m sure you will be
too busy to attend.  Would you do me a favor and go to Texas in the off season and pick
up a CJAYE LeROSE and give her a spin in your new Corvette?  She is a country singin Chick
from Texas and didn’t know about Corvette being from Bowling Green Kentucky.

PS 23 : She’s not going to attack me is she?

LOBO LOCO:  I’ll tell you what I will do.  I will put up a block of six videos.
Just so you know that would be a first and
I am dubbing it the BLOCKHEAD video collection for David Freese.  It has been nice meeting
you here Mr. Freese and congratulations on being named the
MOST VALUABLE PUMPKIN in the short history so far of the Great Pumpkin Letters.  Now
the interview is over.  Have fun on Jay Leno and remember to look out for CJAYE LEROSE.

PS 23 :  AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE CAPTAIN Christo!

This has been a very special HALLOWEEN EDITION 2011 of the Great Pumpkin Letters.
Now as promised here are the 6 BLOCKHEAD VIDEOS for:

#23 St. Louis Cardinals 3rd Baseman
DAVID FREESE


Respectfully in TRUTH



This little light of mine <( O )> Orange Race Card #Angels on Twitpic Christo Strom's #Halloween #Grateful Greeting => Reac... on Twitpic Fire Wheel of #Love => Orange Dreamsickle #Cheesecake @MPC... on Twitpic



Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

P.S. ( that’s Pumpkin Script! ) HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2011 from St. Paul to St. Louis!!!!!
and yes down to Texas and to the East and to the West and everywhere on Earth!










































No comments:

Post a Comment