Friday, September 2, 2011

Jerry Garcia: Return of Midnight Frankenstein


Jerry Garcia : The Return of Midnight Frankenstein

     In a rare interview from beyond the grave, Jerry Garcia
meets up with Chief Crazy Captain Christo to discuss the building
of an amusement park named

MIDNIGHT FRANKENSTEIN

here in it’s entirety is the secret interview.  Enjoy

Jerry Garcia :  Yea Yea yea I remember it like it was yesterday man.
You were out in the audience at Irvine Meadows and I was sending
you these COSMIC cards of electric jolts of blind lightning.

CCCChristo: Yeah but there was this girl in front of me on the lawn
who was catching all the cards, so I never got the message of what
you were throwing down that night. 

Jerry Garcia:  Far out you did see those cards I was throwing. Cool!
So what is this I hear you are planning an Orange Race in 2012?

CCCChristo: Yeah, I am in the process of doing a thing with the National
Debt which by the way is hovering around 14 Trillion.

Jerry Garcia: Oh  yeah that thing. What a monster!

CCCChristo: The reason I called you here  Jerry was because I want to branch
out into the Amusement Park Industry to kick Disney’s ass from here to
Timbuctu.

Jerry Garcia: Well then, you will have had to have been born in a desert as Bob
Weir used to be so fond of singing.

CCCChristo: I was.

Jerry Garcia: OH ok you are the one ok yeah uh huh I get it now. You are the one.

CCCChristo: Yep!

Jerry Garcia: OK then here is what you need to do.  It seems to me you are going
about it a little too slowly.

CCCChristo: What do you mean?

Jerry Garcia: You got to go knock some heads around , especially that Rob Zombie,
he’s an angry little ogre isn’t he?  Now, I suppose instead of Dead Heads it would
be knock some Living Dead heads around. 

CCCChristo: I don’t know, 

Jerry Garcia:  Instead of putting out your lame videos on youtube, or contacting
an attorney for licensing, GET OUT THERE MAN!

CCCChristo: Are you saying what I think you are saying?

Jerry Garcia: Yeah GO KICK SOME ASS Mr. Midnight Frankenstein!!!

Just like Mary Shelley, Just like #FRANKENSTEIN, Clank your c... on Twitpic

CCCChristo: COOL, thanks Jerry.

Jerry Garcia: Hey Chief I got to ask you.  What does this have to do with the Great
Pumpkin?  Pigpen, who is sitting right next to me wants to know.

CCCChristo: Tell Pigpen, all will be revealed once the Amusement Park is complete
and I finish up with your story about the Holy Ghost.

Jerry Garcia: Holy Ghost, far out man!

This has been another abbreviated version of The Great Pumpkin Letters

Respectfully in TRUTH,


Thank you to Jerry Garcia, Ron " Pigpen " McKernan and a special apprearance
including Brent Mydland.  All members of a band <( +++ )>











MIDNIGHT FRANKENSTEIN +++ MIDNIGHT FRANKENSTEIN +++ MIDNIGHT FRANKENSTEIN






No comments:

Post a Comment